Comments about this site or problems? Contact Webmaster (Colin Richards) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: 27 January, 2016
The Parish Church of
St Matthew Oxhey
Fr David Shepherd
To Hire The Hall
070 100 37315
Changes to Oxhey Chapel 1897
We are very fortunate to have scans of the original photographs of the changes made
to the chapel at this time by the Blackwell’s architect J. E. K. Cutts.
John Edward Knight Cutts (1847 - 1938) was a prolific church architect. Born on 20
March 1847 in Nottinghamshire, he died on 20 August 1938, near Acton, Ontario, Canada.
The photographs have been supplied by his great grandson Tom Andrews, who lives in